Our mission is to work with families, teachers and community partners to ensure each student has access to the best school experience possible.
In the past, your support of Vaughn PTA has:
- Doubled the guided reading library.
- Brought hands-on science programming to each classroom.
- Hosted New York Times best-selling children’s authors, anti-bullying assemblies, BMX Red Ribbon Week program, Dinosaur George, Dr. Recess, Olympian Johnny Quinn, and more.
- Purchased more than $5,000 worth of gym equipment.
- Made possible programs and events such as Watch D.O.G.S. Multi-cultural Night, The Green Team, Walk & Run Club, Walk or Bike to School Day, and Diverse Abilities Day.
- Purchased technology for classrooms, including iPads and Chromebooks.
The whole family can join - students and grandparents, too!
Don’t worry if you can’t volunteer. That’s okay. Your membership in the PTA can and will make a difference.